Tanzania is Africa's visual masterpiece. It's a country of magnificent natural splendour, astounding wildlife, seductive beaches, charming ancient towns, ancient archaeological sites and geological wonders.
Africa's highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro rises from lush, grassy plains and towers like Olympus above the Serengeti. Its snow capped peak is a sight to behold. Climbing Kili is surprisingly easy and standing on the roof of Africa is a life changing experience not to be missed.
The ideal bush and beach destination, visitors can witness the mighty herds of the great migration thundering across the Serengeti plains and end their unforgettable safari with a serene beach holiday on Zanzibar, the intoxicating beautiful and exotic Spice Island.
HIGHLIGHTS OF A TANZANIAN SAFARI:
- The awe inspiring majesty of Mount Kilimanjaro
- The endless plains of the Serengeti, one of Africa's premier wildlife destinations
- The thundering herds of the great migration
- The captivating Ngorongoro Crater
- Centuries of history and culture in the legendary Stone Town
- Some of the best scuba diving on the continent
For your tailor made photography safari in Tanzania, contact us.
|This photo gallery has no pictures.|