The Sabi Sand Game Reserve is situated in the south western corner of the world famous Kruger National park and is world renowned for having some of the best Big Five game viewing in South Africa. There are no fences, so the animals roam freely through this pristine African wilderness.
The Sabi Sand region is particularly well known for its incredible up close leopard sightings, allowing for dramatic photography. The reserve boasts many extraordinary safari lodges, such as Exeter River Lodge, Dulini Lodge, Leadwood Lodge and Kirkmans Kamp, where luxury accommodation and private plunge pools provide an elegant contrast to the rugged bushveld.
BIG FIVE SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS:
- Unforgettable Big Five game viewing
- Interpretive game drives and exhilarating night drives
- Superlative safari accommodation
- Intimate exclusivity for guests preferring privacy
- Year round Big Five game viewing
- Excellent sightings of Africa's great predators - lion, cheetah and leopard
For your tailor made photography safari in South Africa, contact us.